Angus T. Jones: 5 Things to Know
The “Two and a Half Men” actor appears trim and nearly nude with co-stars Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer in the show’s latest ad.
Angus T. Jones will return to Two and a Half Men this fall without his on-screen uncle, Charlie Sheen. The actor has held a leading role on the CBS sitcom since 2003, when he was just shy of 10-years old. Here are a few things about Jones that you may not have known.
1. At 16-years old, Jones inked a $300,000-per-episode contract. As a minor, the court papers filed on his behalf landed him as the highest-paid child TV star. Under his previous contract, Jones earned a hefty $250,000 per episode.
2. Jones was the first and only actor seen for his role on Two and a Half Men. He was offered the gig immediately upon leaving the audition.
3. Starring opposite another troubled actor, Jones landed his first leading role in Warner Bros.’ See Spot Run with David Arquette.
4. In 2009, the young actor was honored with the Big Brothers Big Sisters Rising Star award at their annual gala. Presenting him with the award was on-screen dad, Jon Cryer.
5. Education has been a priority for the actor, who, according to his co-stars, maintains straight As. While the future of his wildly successful CBS show was still uncertain, Jones had expressed a desire to attend traditional school for a year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)