Anil Kapoor joins Fox's '24'
Bollywood star in first U.S. TV gig
In his first American TV gig, "Slumdog Millionaire" co-star Anil Kapoor has joined Fox's drama "24" as a regular on the show's upcoming eighth season.
He will play a Middle Eastern leader who comes to the U.S. on a peacemaking mission.
A Bollywood icon who has appeared in more than 100 films in his native India, Kapoor received a worldwide recognition for playing game show host Prem Kumar in the Oscar-winning "Slumdog Millionaire."
The actor recently signed with ICM.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR