Often-Ignored Animation Editors Looking to Boost Profile
Some awards shows, including the International Animated Film Society's Annies, don't offer editing as a category, which one industry insider calls an "oversight."
Animated movies have had a tremendous impact on the 2010 box office. Four of the year's top 10 grossers -- Toy Story 3, Despicable Me, Shrek Forever After and How to Train Your Dragon -- are animated, and then there's Tangled, which topped the Thanksgiving weekend's chart.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR