Aniston, Rudd experiencing 'Wanderlust'
Duo attached to star in comedy project for Universal
Universal is experiencing some "Wanderlust."
The studio has picked up a comedy project with Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd attached to star. Judd Apatow will produce.
Many of the creative talent are doing double or, in the case of Rudd, triple duty. Rudd will write the script with Ken Marino and David Wain, who will also direct. Rudd, Marino and Wain will also produce.
The story line follows a married couple who tries to escape modern society and ends up in a hippie commune.
Universal hopes to start production in the fall.
Universal vp production Erik Baiers will oversee the project.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR