Aniston, Rudd experiencing 'Wanderlust'
Duo attached to star in comedy project for Universal
Universal is experiencing some "Wanderlust."
The studio has picked up a comedy project with Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd attached to star. Judd Apatow will produce.
Many of the creative talent are doing double or, in the case of Rudd, triple duty. Rudd will write the script with Ken Marino and David Wain, who will also direct. Rudd, Marino and Wain will also produce.
The story line follows a married couple who tries to escape modern society and ends up in a hippie commune.
Universal hopes to start production in the fall.
Universal vp production Erik Baiers will oversee the project.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR