Aniston, Rudd experiencing 'Wanderlust'
Duo attached to star in comedy project for Universal
Universal is experiencing some "Wanderlust."
The studio has picked up a comedy project with Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd attached to star. Judd Apatow will produce.
Many of the creative talent are doing double or, in the case of Rudd, triple duty. Rudd will write the script with Ken Marino and David Wain, who will also direct. Rudd, Marino and Wain will also produce.
The story line follows a married couple who tries to escape modern society and ends up in a hippie commune.
Universal hopes to start production in the fall.
Universal vp production Erik Baiers will oversee the project.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical