Anjelica Huston Penning Memoir Due in 2013
The still untitled autobiography will detail the Oscar winner's rocky relationships with her famous director father, John Huston, and former flame Jack Nicholson.
Oscar-winning actress Anjelica Huston is penning a memoir set for release in 2013, Scribner books announced Tuesday.
"In this book, I want to look back at the landscapes that formed me -- the exceptional highs and lows I have experienced," the 59-year-old star of The Grifters and The Royal Tenenbaums said in a press statement. The still untitled tome will reportedly address the actress' troubled relationship with her Oscar-winning director father John Huston, as well as her rocky relationship with former flame Jack Nicholson. The trio worked together on the elder Huston's 1985 dark comedy Prizzi's Honor, which landed the younger Huston an Academy Award for best supporting actress.
Scribner will release the autobiography in the United States, and Simon & Schuster in Britain.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR