Ann Coulter Evangelizes 'More Guns' on 'Sean Hannity,' Twitter
The polarizing conservative pundit advocates for concealed carry laws in the wake of Friday's school shooting in Connecticut.
In the wake of a tragic elementary school shooting in Newtown, Conn., on Friday that left 20 children and seven adults dead, Ann Coulter is advocating for concealed-carry laws.
Posting to her Twitter feed, the sharp-tongued conservative pundit wrote, “Only one policy has ever been shown to deter mass murder: concealed carry laws.” Coulter linked to an op-ed penned just days after the Virginia Tech shooting in 2007, in which she argues: “Apparently, even crazy people prefer targets that can’t shoot back. The reason schools are consistently popular targets for mass murderers is precisely because of all the idiotic ‘Gun-Free School Zone’ laws.”
Coulter adds: “Liberals get to lobby for gun control, but we're disallowed from arguing back. That's how good their arguments are. They're that good.”
Coulter expanded her argument during an appearance on Sean Hannity’s radio show Friday. “More guns, less mass shootings…” she posted on Twitter ahead of the interview.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10