Anna Behlmer Joins Technicolor
The 10-time Oscar nominated sound re-recording mixer recently worked on "Puss in Boots," "Super 8" and "Thor."
Ten-time Oscar nominated sound re-recording mixer Anna Behlmer — whose recent credits include Puss in Boots, Super 8 and Thor—has joined Technicolor’s new sound postproduction operation located on the Paramount Studios lot.
At the facility, Behlmer joins a team that includes four-time Oscar winning sound re-recording mixer Scott Millan, whose recent work includes Captain America: The First Avenger; and 14-time Academy Award nominated re-recording mixer Greg P. Russell, whose work includes Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Technicolor at Paramount opened earlier this year with roughly 65,000 square feet of space. Its first theatrical mixing project for Paramount Pictures is upcoming Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. It is also working on series including Criminal Minds, Vampire Diaries, Glee, The Castle, Dexter and Hung.
Behlmer has received Oscar nominations for best achievement in sound mixing for Star Trek, Blood Diamond, War of the Worlds, Moulin Rouge, The Thin Red Line, LA Confidential, Evita, Braveheart, The Last Samurai and Seabiscuit.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR