Anna Marsh Named Head of International Film Sales at StudioCanal
The French giant's upcoming slate includes period drama "Serena" starring Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper.
COLOGNE, Germany - Anna Marsh has been promoted to head of international film sales at French giant StudioCanal.
Marsh, who has been SVP of international distribution strategy at the production and distribution group since June, will report directly to Matthieu Zeller, the company's EVP of strategic marketing, France & international distribution. Marsh has been with StudioCanal since 2008.
StudioCanal current slate is arguably the company's best-ever, including upcoming titles such as Susanne Bier's period drama Serena starring Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper; the Jaume Collet-Serra-helmed actioner Non-Stop with Liam Neeson and Julianne Moore; and Paul King's live action versions of classic kids story Paddington featuring Colin Firth and Nicole Kidman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR