Fox Searchlight's 'Margaret' Trailer Starring Anna Paquin Released
The much-delayed film from Kenneth Lonergan stars Matt Damon, Mark Ruffalo, Allison Janey and Matthew Broderick.
The trailer for Kenneth Lonergan's long, long-delayed film Margaret was released Thursday.
The movie, which was shot in 2005 and was originally scheduled for release in 2007, has been delayed due to different legal issues, reports The Washington Post. It will finally hit theaters September 30.
Anna Paquin plays the title character, Margaret, a high school girl who is trying to catch a bus that ends up colliding with pedestrian, and ultimately kills the woman (Allison Janney).
In the clip, Paquin's character tries to deal with the guilt of her accidental involvement through lying about the accident to protect the bus driver (Mark Ruffalo). She also gets involved in an affair with one of her high school teachers (Matt Damon).
Watch the trailer below
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera