Anne Fontaine's Taboo Sex Drama 'Adore' to Close Montreal World Film Festival
The Naomi Watts/Robin Wright-starrer will screen at the Canadian fest ahead of a Sept. 6 theatrical release.
TORONTO -- French director Anne Fontaine's taboo sex drama Adore will close the Montreal World Film Festival's 37th edition on Sept. 2.
The festival screening will arrive ahead of the Sept. 6 theatrical release of the film, which co-stars Robin Wright and Naomi Watts, via Exclusive Releasing.
Wright and Watts play a pair of childhood friends who fall for each other's sons in the steamy drama that bowed at Sundance.
Christopher Hampton penned the script for Adore, which is being released in Canada by Remstar.
The Montreal World Film Festival runs from Aug. 22 through Sept. 2.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother