Anne Fontaine's Taboo Sex Drama 'Adore' to Close Montreal World Film Festival
The Naomi Watts/Robin Wright-starrer will screen at the Canadian fest ahead of a Sept. 6 theatrical release.
TORONTO -- French director Anne Fontaine's taboo sex drama Adore will close the Montreal World Film Festival's 37th edition on Sept. 2.
The festival screening will arrive ahead of the Sept. 6 theatrical release of the film, which co-stars Robin Wright and Naomi Watts, via Exclusive Releasing.
Wright and Watts play a pair of childhood friends who fall for each other's sons in the steamy drama that bowed at Sundance.
Christopher Hampton penned the script for Adore, which is being released in Canada by Remstar.
The Montreal World Film Festival runs from Aug. 22 through Sept. 2.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR