Anne Hathaway Delivers Sushi to Audience Member During Oscar Break
She also pokes fun at Melissa Leo dropping the F-bomb during the Academy Awards Sunday.
During a commercial break during the 83rd Annual Academy Awards on Sunday, Anne Hathaway appeared back onstage -- with a bingo machine.
She thanked the audience and then picked seat out of bingo barrel to award one audience member a plate of sushi that a waiter was holding.
Seat D71 in the very top tier was selected.
She then quipped, "As Melissa Leo would say, it's really good f------ sushi!"
While accepting her best supporting actress trophy for The Fighter, Leo dropped the F-bomb and got bleeped.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR