Anne Hathaway Delivers Sushi to Audience Member During Oscar Break
She also pokes fun at Melissa Leo dropping the F-bomb during the Academy Awards Sunday.
During a commercial break during the 83rd Annual Academy Awards on Sunday, Anne Hathaway appeared back onstage -- with a bingo machine.
She thanked the audience and then picked seat out of bingo barrel to award one audience member a plate of sushi that a waiter was holding.
Seat D71 in the very top tier was selected.
She then quipped, "As Melissa Leo would say, it's really good f------ sushi!"
While accepting her best supporting actress trophy for The Fighter, Leo dropped the F-bomb and got bleeped.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!