Anne Hathaway, Lorne Michaels to be Honored at Costume Designers Guild Awards
Costume designers Judianna Makovsky and Eduardo Castro will receive career achievement awards.
Anne Hathaway, Lorne Michaels and costume designers Judianna Makovsky and Eduardo Castro will be honored at the Costume Designers Guild Awards, organizers announced Thursday.
The 15th annual awards gala will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Les Miserables star Hathaway -- who has received both SAG and Golden Globe supporting actress nominations for her role as Fantine -- will receive the LACOSTE Spotlight Award, and TV producer Michaels will receive the Distinguished Collaborator Award.
Career Achievement Awards will be presented to Makovsky, whose recent work includes The Hunger Games, X-Men: The Last Stand and National Treasure, and Castro, who worked on TV's Once Upon a Time and Castle, among others, for their outstanding work in film and television.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR