Anne Hathaway Sings 'Evita' in Oscar Outtake (Exclusive)
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive look at Oscar co-host Anne Hathaway in another hilarious Oscar promo featuring an outtake from the show's opening mini-movie.
In the clip (watch below), Hathaway channels Eva Perón, belting out "Don't Cry for Me Argentina." Hilarity ensues when she then starts spitting out lines from Wreckx-N-Effect's "Rump Shaker."
Hathaway appears on the latest cover of The Hollywood Reporter magazine with co-host James Franco. The two reveal what to expect when they take the stage at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards on Sunday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Rises to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Veronica Mars' Makes Impressive $2 Million Debut
- Mary-Kate Olsen Has a French Fiance & Seems to Love French Food Too!
- Sam Worthington & Lara Bingle Hold Tight for Sydney Airport Departure!
- Britney Spears: Sister Jamie Lynn's Wedding Was 'Magical'!