Patrice Leconte's 'The Suicide Shop' to Open Annecy International Animation Film Festival
The opening night will also include the world premiere of John Kahrs' short animated film, "Paperman," from Disney Animation Studios.
Patrice Leconte’s The Suicide Shop has been selected to screen as the opening night film at the Annecy International Animation Film Festival, which runs from June 4-9 in Annecy, France.
The film, which was presented as a work-in-progress in Annecy in 2010, is a musical comedy adaptation of the book by Jean Teule about a family that sells supplies to those about to commit suicide.
The opening night program will also include the world premiere of short film from Disney Animation Studios, Paperman, directed by John Kahrs and set in turn-of-the-century New York.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game