Patrice Leconte's 'The Suicide Shop' to Open Annecy International Animation Film Festival
The opening night will also include the world premiere of John Kahrs' short animated film, "Paperman," from Disney Animation Studios.
Patrice Leconte’s The Suicide Shop has been selected to screen as the opening night film at the Annecy International Animation Film Festival, which runs from June 4-9 in Annecy, France.
The film, which was presented as a work-in-progress in Annecy in 2010, is a musical comedy adaptation of the book by Jean Teule about a family that sells supplies to those about to commit suicide.
The opening night program will also include the world premiere of short film from Disney Animation Studios, Paperman, directed by John Kahrs and set in turn-of-the-century New York.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR