Annette Charles: Her Famous 'Grease' Dance (Video)
The actress, who died Wednesday, played the sultry Cha Cha.
Annette Charles, who was best know for playing Charlene “Cha Cha” DiGregorio in Grease, died Wednesday. She was 63.
In the 1978 hit film, Charles’ character Cha Cha has a particularly memorable moment when she takes to the dance floor during the school dance. The students compete in a dance competition, which Cha Cha wins with Danny (John Travolta).
Charles, wearing a black and dress with blue lining, shines on the dance floor in the choreographed number. Grease also stars John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.
Charles also has several television roles, with appearances on High Chaparral in 1968, including The Flying Nun, Gunsmoke, Mod Squad, Bonanza, Barnaby Jones and The Bionic Woman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR