Another 'Glee' appearance for Britney Spears?
Co-creator Murphy signals she could return after cameo
Britney Spears just filmed a cameo in an season two episode of Fox hit show "Glee," but there is already buzz about bringing her back.
Show co-creator Ryan Murphy hinted at a potential return engagement of the music star in a chat with Access Hollywood. Asked if "Glee" and Spears fans can expect to see more of her in the future, Murphy said: "Probably, yeah...probably."
"Glee" has also had success with getting access to music from famous singers and bands, even though Kings of Leon recently rejected the show. Frontman Caleb Folowill said the band has also rejected previous requests from Hollywood folks looking to use their music.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game