Disney Channel Renews 'A.N.T. Farm'
The comedy series, led by China Anne McClain, will return for a second season.
Disney Channel has renewed A.N.T. Farm for a second season.
Created by Dan Signer (The Suite Life franchise) and executive produced by Signer and Stephen Engel (The Big Bang Theory), the comedy series stars China Anne McClain, Sierra McCormick, Jake Short, Stefanie Scott and Carlon Jeffery. New episodes will air Fridays on the young-skewing Disney Channel.
"Since its premiere, we have seen kids and families connecting with the A.N.T. Farm characters, music and comedy," said Adam Bonnett, senior vice president of original programming, Disney Channels Worldwide. "The talented cast, and the creativity of executive-producers Dan Signer and Stephen Engel, makes for a winning combination of smart and funny storytelling."
A.N.T. Farm premiered in July and thus far this season, it is the top series in the kids 6-11 (2 million) and tweens 9-14 (1.6 million) demos.
The series, produced by It's a Laugh Productions, revolves around Chyna Parks, a middle school musical prodigy enrolled in the A.N.T. (Advanced Natural Talents) program at the local high school.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress