Anthony Bourdain critiques other reality shows
Q&A: Foodie weighs in on 'Hell's Kitchen,' 'Top Chef,' others
Food and travel provocateur Anthony Bourdain is celebrating the 100th episode of his genre-busting Travel Channel series "No Reservations" on Monday. The host, chef and author critiques other cooking reality shows, tells THR which cities have the best (and worst) food and where he's going next.
THR: So which city has the best food?
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR