Anthony Vinciquerra Joins DirecTV Board
Vinciquerra is a former chairman and ceo of Fox Networks Group.
Former Fox executive Anthony Vinciquerra has joined the board of directors of DirecTV, the satellite television provider announced Friday.
Vinciquerra is a senior adviser to Texas Pacific Group in the technology, media and telecom sectors. Previously he was chairman and ceo of Fox Networks Group, where he oversaw the Fox Television Network, Fox Cable Networks, Fox Sports and Fox International Channels.
Prior to Fox, Vinciquerra held senior management positions at Hearst Argyle and CBS Television Station Group.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!