Anthony Vinciquerra Joins DirecTV Board
Vinciquerra is a former chairman and ceo of Fox Networks Group.
Former Fox executive Anthony Vinciquerra has joined the board of directors of DirecTV, the satellite television provider announced Friday.
Vinciquerra is a senior adviser to Texas Pacific Group in the technology, media and telecom sectors. Previously he was chairman and ceo of Fox Networks Group, where he oversaw the Fox Television Network, Fox Cable Networks, Fox Sports and Fox International Channels.
Prior to Fox, Vinciquerra held senior management positions at Hearst Argyle and CBS Television Station Group.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws