AOL CEO Tim Armstrong’s 2010 Compensation Drops 40% to $15.3 Million
7:50 AM PDT 4/7/2011 by Georg Szalai
Last year was the online firm’s first as a standalone company following its separation from Time Warner.
NEW YORK – AOL Inc. disclosed on Thursday that chairman and CEO Tim Armstrong’s 2010 compensation amounted to $15.3 million.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile