AOL-Huff Post Name Twitter Co-Founder Biz Stone Social Impact Adviser
6:07 AM PDT 3/14/2011 by Georg Szalai
He will develop a video series about philanthropy and rally people and corporations to do service.
NEW YORK - AOL said Monday that Twitter co-founder Biz Stone has agreed to work with the online firm and its newly formed Huffington Post Media Group as strategic adviser for social impact to help develop cause-based initiatives.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile