AOL, Mark Burnett Team Up to Produce CliffsNotes Video Shorts
6:37 AM PST 1/31/2011 by Georg Szalai
'Humorous, irreverent' animated clips based off Mark Twain, William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens novels will debut on the site later this year.
NEW YORK - AOL has teamed with Mark Burnett, publisher John Wiley & Sons and independent film production firm Coalition Films to co-develop a series of comedic video shorts based on the CliffsNotes Literature Guides.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile