AOL Reports 86% Decline in First-Quarter Profit
4:42 AM PDT 5/4/2011 by Georg Szalai
Revenue drops 17 percent, and the company mentions costs related to the Huffington Post acquisition, but display advertising revenue returns to growth for the first time since late 2007.
NEW YORK - AOL Inc. posted a lower first-quarter profit on Wednesday due to lower revenue and certain acquisition and restructuring costs, but the online company reported a positive development on the display advertising front.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile