AOL Teams Up With Heidi Klum
In an effort to draw women, they will provide digital content focused on fashion, beauty, parenting, arts and crafts, relationships and lifestyle.
NEW YORK - AOL is making a big online play targeting women with the help of Heidi Klum.
The model and TV star and AOL on Wednesday unveiled a partnership to create exclusive original programming focused on fashion, beauty, parenting, arts and crafts, relationships and lifestyle.
Financial terms weren't disclosed.
Klum and Full Picture Entertainment, the producers of Project Runway, will create video content, articles, blogs and photo galleries, among other things. The digital content offer is set to launch within months.
The partners mentioned the content will cover everything from "fun family activities to insider beauty tips to creating successful relationships at work and home."
"During my 15 years in the business, I've received so many questions on a variety of topics from my favorite toothbrush to juggling family and a busy work schedule," Klum said. "I'm bringing in the experts that have helped me over the years to help inspire you."
Said AOL chairman and CEO Tim Armstrong: "Our objective in 2011 is to make AOL the first choice online destination for women."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR