APA Launches E-book Imprint Beverly Drive Press (Exclusive)
The agency is starting an in-house digital publishing operation to offer clients a streamlined and potentially more lucrative path to publication.
APA president and CEO Jim Gosnell announced that the agency is launching Beverly Drive Press, an in-house e-book publishing unit for its clients. The talent and literary agency is partnering with Argo Navis, the e-publishing arm of independent publishers Perseus Book Group, for the venture.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed