APA Unveils New Beverly Hills Digs
The APA Talent Agency expanded its Beverly Hills headquarters into a 5,700-square-foot.
This story first appeared in the Sept. 14 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
The APA Talent Agency will expand its Beverly Hills headquarters into a 5,700-square-foot annex on Sept. 9.
The 200-employee agency purchased the building at 417 S. Beverly Drive for $2.4 million in spring 2011 because it needed space, says president and CEO Jim Gosnell.
APA, unlike many other agencies, owns its 27,000-square-foot headquarters, which sits next door to the new building. "What it shows not only to the community but to our own people is that we are not afraid to step up and control our own destiny," Gosnell says.
Architecture firm AREA handled the $2.5 million renovation of the space; the two-story loft building will accommodate 28 people, says AREA principal Henry Goldston. Gosnell says one APA department yet to be determined will be relocated to the new space.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR