APA Signs 'Secret Life of the American Teenager' Actress (Exclusive)
Marielle Jaffe will next star opposite Sharon Stone and Andy Garcia in the indie drama “What About Love.”
Marielle Jaffe has signed with APA, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Most recently she was a regular during the fifth and final season of ABC Family’s The Secret Life of the American Teenager, playing Clementine, a former foster sister of Ricky’s (Daren Kagasoff).
The actress stars in next February’s indie drama What About Love opposite Sharon Stone and Andy Garcia, who play her parents. Jaffe also has a lead role in Break Media and Di Bonaventura Pictures’ sci-fi thriller Higher Power, scheduled for release next summer. Her other screen credits include Scream 4 and Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
Jaffe continues to be managed by Wishlab.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR