APA Signs 'Secret Life of the American Teenager' Actress (Exclusive)
Marielle Jaffe will next star opposite Sharon Stone and Andy Garcia in the indie drama “What About Love.”
Marielle Jaffe has signed with APA, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Most recently she was a regular during the fifth and final season of ABC Family’s The Secret Life of the American Teenager, playing Clementine, a former foster sister of Ricky’s (Daren Kagasoff).
The actress stars in next February’s indie drama What About Love opposite Sharon Stone and Andy Garcia, who play her parents. Jaffe also has a lead role in Break Media and Di Bonaventura Pictures’ sci-fi thriller Higher Power, scheduled for release next summer. Her other screen credits include Scream 4 and Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
Jaffe continues to be managed by Wishlab.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara & Vanessa Paradis Stun in Black at 'Fading Gigilo' NYC Screening!
- Jennifer Garner Talks About Ben Affleck's Competitive Nature on 'Live with Kelly & Michael'!
- We're Loving Maggie Gyllenhaal & Her Blonde Pixie Haircut!
- Elle Fanning: It Was a 'Dream' Working with Angelina Jolie on 'Maleficent'!