Apolo Ohno to Host GSN's 'Minute to Win It'
The Olympian will take over hosting duties for the new iteration of the game show.
Olympic speed skater Apolo Ohno will host the Minute to Win It revival at GSN.
Ohno will take over hosting duties from Guy Fieri, who led the NBC version from March 2010 to September 2011.
In February, GSN announced that it had given a 40-episode order with production beginning in March for a late 2013 launch. Episodes will be produced by Shine America, based on the format owned by sister company Friday TV.
In each episode, competitors, using everyday items, face 10 challenges that rise in difficulty. Each game has a one-minute time limit.
Ohno, a two-time Olympic gold medalist who competed on two seasons of ABC's Dancing With the Stars, is repped by Lee Kernis of Brillstein Entertainment and Octagon.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR