Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Listened to Kanye West's Business Ideas
The two met shortly after Kim Kardashian gave birth to daughter North.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has opened up about what happened during his visit with Kanye West, Kim Kardashian and their baby, North, shortly after the reality star gave birth to her daughter.
Wozniak autographed one of two Apple Pro computer mice West has -- the second one had already been signed by Jobs.
"I signed the mouse in front of him," Wozniak told ABC News. "It's really rare, both our signatures in matching form."
During their meeting, West shared some of his business ideas with Wozniak.
"It was an excellent conversation for about two hours, and he finally got into his grandiose business ideas," Wozniak told ABC News. "I have some comments to give him. I have been thinking about it since the meeting."
Wozniak wouldn't comment on West's goal of being the next Steve Jobs but told ABC that the Yeezus rapper is driven and when you "visualize yourself in a certain way," anything can happen.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Chris Evans & Emily VanCamp Premiere 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' in Hollywood!
- Vanessa Hudgens Channels Yoko Ono at Alessandra Ambrosio's Fashion Line Launch!
- Who Went Home on 'American Idol' Tonight? Top 10 Revealed!
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Pregnant Body in Lace Dress at 'Captain America 2' Premiere!