Apple Has Sold More Than 4 Million iPhone 4S Devices
The tech giant also said that more than 20 million customers have signed up for its iCloud service.
NEW YORK - Apple said Monday morning that it has sold over four million of its new iPhone 4S, just three days after its launch on Friday.
The phone will become available in 22 more countries on Oct. 28 and more than 70 countries by the end of the year.
“iPhone 4S is off to a great start with more than four million sold in its first weekend- the most ever for a phone and more than double the iPhone 4 launch during its first three days,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vp of worldwide product marketing. “iPhone 4S is a hit with customers around the world, and together with iOS 5 and iCloud, is the best iPhone ever.”
The tech giant also said that more than 20 million customers have signed up for its iCloud service, which wirelessly stores content and can push it to all sorts of devices.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR