Apple to Release iPad 4 Update (Report)
The tech company will upgrade to a new model, according to reports.
Apple is preparing to release a new iPad 4, CNET reports.
The tech news website cites the blog 9to5Mac, which published a story on Sunday with word from sources that the company was working on an updated version of the fourth-generation iPad that has Retina display and possibly more memory (maybe even 128 gigabytes's worth). The design and color would remain the same.
The revamped iPad 4 (pricing not yet known) would be added to the roster of 16GB, 32GB and 64 GB models, and is allegedly classified as the "Ultimate" in a "premium" stock listing, an insider at a U.S. retailer told 9to5Mac, which speculates that this latest memory-packed iDevice could be meant for retail or government use rather than for consumers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)