Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak: Steve Jobs’ Resignation Won’t Affect 'Quality’ of Company (Video)
On Bloomberg Television, he discusses his former partner's effect on the company and how it will fare without him as CEO.
NEW YORK - Steve "Woz" Wozniak founded Apple with Steve Jobs in 1976 and built its first computers.
Wednesday evening, he spoke with Bloomberg Television about the effect of Jobs on Apple and what his resignation as CEO means for the company. "The quality of the people doesn't change overnight, neither does the quality of the products," he said in the 10-minute chat. Watch above.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!