Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak: Steve Jobs’ Resignation Won’t Affect 'Quality’ of Company (Video)
On Bloomberg Television, he discusses his former partner's effect on the company and how it will fare without him as CEO.
NEW YORK - Steve "Woz" Wozniak founded Apple with Steve Jobs in 1976 and built its first computers.
Wednesday evening, he spoke with Bloomberg Television about the effect of Jobs on Apple and what his resignation as CEO means for the company. "The quality of the people doesn't change overnight, neither does the quality of the products," he said in the 10-minute chat. Watch above.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR