Apple Unveils Final Cut Pro X to Enthusiastic Crowd
10:12 PM PDT 4/12/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
The new version of its nonlinear editing software -- a 64-bit system with a new interface that supports picture resolution up to 4K -- will list for just $299.
LAS VEGAS -- Apple on Tuesday unveiled Final Cut Pro X, a new version of its nonlinear editing software that will list for just $299.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile