Arcade Fire Manager Responds To Steve Stoute, Explains Grammy Appearance
The band's double performance on the Grammys was "no big plot," says manager Scott Rodger, but calls their slot "a bit of a farce."
Marketing and music executive Steve Stoute posted a long letter criticizing the Grammy Awards in the New York Times on Sunday that singled out Arcade Fire -- who performed two songs during the show and capped off the night by winning Album of the Year -- as being what he sarcastically called a “sheer coincidence.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR