Arcade Fire, Nine Inch Nails Heading to Vive Latino Festival in Mexico City
The 15th edition of the music festival, set for March 27-30, also counts Zoe, Calle 13 and Placebo on the bill.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Arcade Fire, Zoé, Nine Inch Nails, Los Bunkers, Los Tigres del Norte, Calle 13, La Maldita Vecindad and Placebo are among bands that will play the massive Vive Latino Festival, set for Mexico City between March 27-30.
Organizers revealed the lineup of the four-day music festival -- one more day than last year -- on Monday via a video on the Vive Latino website and, subsequently, a live webcast of a press conference from Mexico City. More than 150 bands have been confirmed for the festival, which takes place at the city's Foro Sol.
The 2014 lineup predominantly demonstrates the festival's intentions to remain faithful to Vive Latino's origins as a devoted to Latin rock and alternative music. Artists also include Enanitos Verdes, Anita Tijoux, Fito Paez, Julieta Venegas, No Te Va Gustar, Emir Kusturica & The No Smoking Orchestra, La Santa Cecilia, La Vida Boheme, and recently formed Latin American metal supergroup De La Tierra.
A film festival and environmental event that will coincide with the music festival were also announced. For the complete list, click here.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR