Arclight Cinemas to Open Its First Theater Outside of California
The high-end theater chain has signed a deal to open a complex in 2014 at Bethseda, Maryland's Westfield Montgomery Mall.
ArcLight Cinemas, the high-end multiplex created by Pacific Theatres, will open its first theater outside of California in Bethesda, Maryland in 2014.
The theater chain, which currently operates ArcLights in Hollywood, Sherman Oaks, Pasadena and El Segundo, announced Tuesday that it has signed a lease to operate a complex in the Westfield Montgomery Mall, where construction will begin in early 2013.
“We’ve created a unique experience at ArcLight Cinemas and we want to share our love of film with movie lovers across the country,” Chris Forman, CEO of ArcLight Cinemas, said. “Bethesda provides us with a great opportunity to build an ArcLight community on the East Coast and redefine the way people enjoy their movies.”
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David