Arclight Cinemas to Open Its First Theater Outside of California
The high-end theater chain has signed a deal to open a complex in 2014 at Bethseda, Maryland's Westfield Montgomery Mall.
ArcLight Cinemas, the high-end multiplex created by Pacific Theatres, will open its first theater outside of California in Bethesda, Maryland in 2014.
The theater chain, which currently operates ArcLights in Hollywood, Sherman Oaks, Pasadena and El Segundo, announced Tuesday that it has signed a lease to operate a complex in the Westfield Montgomery Mall, where construction will begin in early 2013.
“We’ve created a unique experience at ArcLight Cinemas and we want to share our love of film with movie lovers across the country,” Chris Forman, CEO of ArcLight Cinemas, said. “Bethesda provides us with a great opportunity to build an ArcLight community on the East Coast and redefine the way people enjoy their movies.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR