Arianna Huffington To Keynote Ontario Digital Forum
The AOL Huffington Post topper is to address the International Women in Digital Media Summit in Stratford, Ontario in October.
TORONTO -- Arianna Huffington, head of AOL Huffington Post Media Group, is to keynote the International Women in Digital Media Summit.
Huffington will address the October 23 – 25, 2011 conference in Stratford, Ontario, in the middle of the province’s growing silicon glen.
Huffington is best known for launching The Huffington Post in 2005, which has since expanded with a Canadian site, the first in a series of planned expansions abroad.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10