'Army Wives' Star Catherine Bell Separating From Husband
The actress and Adam Beason have been married for 17 years.
Army Wives star Catherine Bell is separating from her husband of 17 years, Adam Beason, People reports.
Bell and Beason, who is a screenwriter, have two children: a daughter Gemma and a son Ronan. On the professional side, the two also have a production company together, DaVinci Films. The split will not affect their work; they will both continue to serve as partners in the company.
"They remain great friends," Bell's rep told People. "They're committed to raising their two children together."
Bell next stars in the TNT telepic Good Morning Killer, which is scheduled to air this December. She most recently starred in the TV movie, The Good Witch's Family. Prior to landing a major role on Lifetime's Army Wives, Bell starred in more than 200 episodes of JAG. Beason also appeared in a few episodes of JAG.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR