Arnold Schwarzenegger Cracks Jokes, Skulls in 'Last Stand' Trailer (Video)
The action icon's first starring role since “Terminator 3” hits theaters Jan. 18 and also stars Forest Whitaker.
Arnold Schwarzenegger continues his post-politics career, which has already included a memoir and a supporting role in Expendables 2. The new trailer for The Last Stand reveals more about the comedic side to the action film, courtesy of Luis Guzman and Johnny Knoxville.
The film is the English-language debut of Korean director Jee-woon Kim and follows a border-town sheriff (Schwarzenegger) who must prevent an escaped drug cartel leader (Eduardo Noriega) from fleeing the country. Knoxville and Guzman's characters seem ready to help even if they aren't as tough as Schwarzenegger's sheriff.
The film, the actor’s first starring role since 2003’sTerminator 3: Rise of the Machines, also stars Forest Whitaker and Genesis Rodriguez. It’s slated for a Jan. 18, 2013, release.
Schwarzenegger has several other projects in the works, including The Tomb (with Sylvester Stallone) and director David Ayer’s Ten. His memoir, Total Recall, was released last month to lackluster sales.
Watch the trailer below.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!