Arnold Schwarzenegger Looking for Movie Roles
4:40 PM PST 2/10/2011 by THR staff
On Thursday, Arnold Schwarzenegger Tweeted that he is ready to return to show biz."Exciting news," he wrote. "My friends at CAA have been asking me for 7 years when they can take offers seriously. Gave them the green light today." Industry insiders had been wondering what Schwarzenegger's move would be after the former action-movie hero exited as governor of California Jan. 3. His film appearances after becoming governor included a three-second cameo in 2003's The Rundown with The Rock and the 2004 remake of Around the World in 80 Days, where he appeared onscreen with Jackie Chan for the first time. In 2005 he appeared as himself in the comedy The Kid & I. He had been rumored to be appearing in Terminator Salvation as the original T-800 model, but those reports were untrue. His most recent appearance was in Sylvester Stallone's The Expendables, where he made a cameo appearance alongside Stallone and Bruce Willis.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR