Arnold Schwarzenegger: Not Dead Yet, at Least Abroad? (Analysis)
His career may not be as terminated as some people think, but the biggest obstacle to his art is his not-so-private life.
Just before Arnold Schwarzenegger’s paternity scandal erupted this week, QED International sold foreign rights to his film Cry Macho — which had been slated to begin production Aug. 24 — in Cannes. But then on Thursday, Schwarzenegger’s reps announced he was putting his projects on hold.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR