Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Joins Taylor Lautner in 'Grown Ups 2'
Arnold's son Patrick will play one of Lautner's fraternity brothers in the forthcoming Sony sequel.
As Arnold Schwarzenegger begins his re-entry into the world of moviemaking, he may be facing competition from a source surprisingly close to home. On Friday, Schwarzenegger’s son Patrick Schwarzenegger was spotted on the Boston set of Grown Ups 2, in which he plays a fraternity brother of Twilight star Taylor Lautner.
THR confirmed the casting of Patrick Schwarzenegger in the film, which People.com reported on Monday. Patrick wrote Friday on Twitter, “Amazing first day on Grown Ups 2 with my frat brothas
@jimmytatro @davidhenrie so happy to be part of this.”
Meanwhile, Patrick was photographed on July 4th embracing Taylor Swift, Lautner’s ex-girlfriend. She reportedly spent time at the Kennedy compound in Cape Cod on Tuesday, and was seen Wednesday walking on the beach and laughing with the budding actor.
Grown Ups 2 adds Lautner and Schwarzenegger to a cast that includes Adam Sandler, Salma Hayek, Kevin James, Chris Rock and David Spade. Scheduled for a 2013 release, the film is being directed by longtime Sandler collaborator Dennis Dugan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR