Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Governator' Series on Hold (Report)
The actor announced earlier Thursday that he's halting his acting career as well as his "Cry Macho" and "Terminator" film projects.
"In light of recent events, A Squared Entertainment, POW, Stan Lee Comics and Archie Comics have chosen to not go forward with the Governator project," a rep told the website. RELATED: Maria Shriver Hires Divorce Lawyer After Separating From Arnold Schwarzenegger
It’s unclear whether the project is completely over or just on hold until the unfolding scandal surrounding the child he fathered while married to Maria Shriver is over.
Earlier Thursday, the former California governor's lawyer Patrick Knapp released a statement saying Schwarzenegger will not be acting in the immediate future. RELATED: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mistress Identity Revealed
"At the request of Arnold Schwarzenegger, we asked Creative Artists Agency to inform all his motion picture projects currently underway or being negotiated to stop planning until further notice," the statement reads. "Gov. Schwarzenegger is focusing on personal matters and is not willing to commit to any production schedules or timelines. This includes Cry Macho, the Terminator franchise and other projects under consideration. We will resume discussions when Gov. Schwarzenegger decides."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR