Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mistress Identity Revealed
News sources release the name of the woman with whom the former California Gov. fathered a child.
Mildred Patricia Baena (known as "Patty") is the name of the former staffer Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a child with 14 years ago ABC News reports.
She reportedly worked until January in Schwarzenegger and wife Maria Shriver's Brentwood home as a housekeeper and assistant for more than 20 years.
The former California Gov., who left his post the same month Baena reportedly left her job in the household, revealed his affair to Shriver late last year.
Amidst the controversy, Shriver made an appearance on longtime friend Oprah Winfrey's farewell show, which taped in Chicago Tuesday.
"Well Oprah, for more than 30 years, you bestowed the most amazing friendship on me, given me love, support, wisdom and most of all truth," said Shriver, who worked with Winfrey and Gayle King (who was also on stage) at the same TV station in Baltimore in the beginning of their television careers.
Her close relationship with Winfrey has caused speculation about what's next for Shriver - a former NBC News contributor.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR