The CW's superhero brings some sexy fun to a comic book story that stays -- just -- on this side of silly.
When it comes to the fare on The CW, we are a long way removed from talking about shows in terms of quality. Instead, a much better evaluation is whether they are first, entertaining, and second, fit the brand. Hit the mark on those and The CW has done its development job.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR