Arrow Films Buy Michael Caine-Starrer 'Mr. Morgan's Last Love'
The May-December romance from "Mostly Martha" director stars Caine as a widower in Paris who falls for a young dance instructor.
BERLIN - U.K. distributor Arrow Film Distributors has picked up all rights to the Michael Caine-starrer Mr. Morgan's Last Love and plans to release the film theatrically in Britain in early 2014.
The deal with world sales group Global Screen follows Mr. Morgan's festival bow in Locarno. Directed by Sandra Nettelbeck (Mostly Martha) and based on the French novel La Douceur Assassine by Francoise Dorner, the film is a May-December romance about a lonely American widower in Paris (Caine) who meets and falls for a young, French dance instructor (Clemence Poesy).
Mr. Morgan's Last Love has been a sales success for Global Screen, with deals in more than 30 territories to date. Image Entertainment has North American rights to the title.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR