'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Expecting First Child
The CW star is currently in Monte Carlo promoting his action-adventure TV series.
Actor Stephen Amell has a lot to be happy about.
First, The CW announced that his hit show Arrow would be returning in the fall for a second season, and now he is going to be a father.
Amell’s wife, actress Cassandra Jean, proudly showed off her baby bump while wearing a black lace frock at the Monte Carlo TV Festival. The dad-to-be is in Monte Carlo promoting his show, where he stars as a costumed crime-fighter.
The couple wed on Christmas 2012 in an intimate ceremony in the Caribbean, and recently had another stateside ceremony over Memorial Day in New Orleans.
No word yet on how far along Jean is, but she did reveal that she has yet to have pregnancy cravings.
"I haven't had any cravings, but [Stephen's] been great," she told ET Canada in an interview on Monday.
As for Amell, he is definitely eager to become a father saying, "I'm excited — no I'm not excited, I'm very excited!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR