'Arrow' Villain Signs With Innovative (Exclusive)
“Spartacus” alum Katrina Law plays Nyssa al Ghul on the DC Comics-based CW drama.
Fresh off her memorable turn as Nyssa al Ghul on the CW’s Arrow, Katrina Law has signed with Innovative.
The actress made her debut as the villainous character in the Feb. 5 episode “Heir to the Demon,” playing a member of the League of Assassins with a surprising connection to anti-hero Sara Lance. Nyssa is also a daughter of iconic DC Comics villain Ra’s al Ghul (heretofore unseen on Arrow).
Law is best known for starring in Starz’s Spartacus series as Mira, the slave who later becomes a warrior and love interest to the titular gladiator. Her other TV credits include Syfy’s The Resistance, Legend of the Seeker and NBC’s Chuck.
She continues to be managed by Joel Stevens Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR