'Arsenio Hall Show' Taps Band
The Posse includes Robin DiMaggio, Alex Al and Rob "Fonksta" Bacon.
The Arsenio Hall Show has named its band.
Called The Posse, the accompanying band for upcoming late-night talker features music director Robin DiMaggio (drums), Alex Al (bass guitar), Rob "Fonksta" Bacon (lead guitar/vocals), Sean Holt (saxophone/keyboard/vocals) and Victoria Theodore (keyboards/vocals).
“These musicians are the go-to talent in the industry and I am ecstatic to share their incredible gifts with my audience,” said host and executive producer Arsenio Hall. “Music has always been and will always be center stage at The Arsenio Hall Show, and with my new Posse we’re raising the bar.”
Prior to joining the show, DiMaggio toured with the likes of Paul Simon, David Bowie, Diana Ross, Dr. Dre, Luther Vandross and Johnny Cash. Al previously worked with Michael Jackson; Bacon played with George Clinton and DJ Quik; Holt performed with John Legend, Mary J. Blige and is a faculty member at the USC Thornton School of Music; and Theodore has toured with Stevie Wonder.
The Arsenio Hall Show, which films at Sunset Bronson studios, debuts Sept. 9.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR