Arsenio Hall Uninjured in Minor Car Accident
The talk show host drove off a road in the San Fernando Valley on Monday evening.
Los Angeles police say talk show host Arsenio Hall drove off a road in the San Fernando Valley on Monday night, but added that the actor-comedian suffered no injuries.
Sgt. Russell Carr tells City News Service that Hall lost control of his Porsche and drove into a dirt shoulder at around 7:15 p.m. on Monday in West Hills.
The car had to be towed.
Carr says it's unclear why Hall lost control of the car but police have ruled out driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s